Sunday, September 20, 2009

How do you like them apples?


Katie picking an apple


Helena apple picking


Seamus apple picking


Yesterday we took a trip to the apple orchard. It was our first time going apple picking with the babies and we all had a blast! We picked apples, ate donuts, drank cider, and even got to walk through the orchard a bit. I think the walking was their favorite part. They've all gotten so good at it that it's hard to believe it was only about a month ago that the girls were still mostly crawling. We went to the zoo today and got to walk through the aviary, again their favorite part. We also saw the hippo actually walking around on land instead of just sleeping underwater, which was pretty cool! We celebrated my birthday on Friday with cake and ice cream. My parents and Uncle Steve came over to help Pat and the babies sing. Thanks again for decorating dad, I really liked it and so did the babies! It's been tough getting back into the swing of things with work. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get everything we want to do done and have time to spend with the babies when we are home. I'm sure it'll all work out but I'm not there yet. I guess when the house blows up completely, then I just won't have to think about it! Enjoy the pictures!



Helping Mommy unwrap her birthday presents



This is how Grandpa spends his days!

No comments: