Sunday, August 23, 2009

Haircuts, Fairs, and Visitors!

Okay, it's official. I lied. I said in my last post that I would try and be better about updating what's been going on around here but that didn't happen. Instead, it's been another 2 weeks and I'm just now thinking about where the time went. We have had visits from Aunt Debbie and the cousins, gone and seen my mom's cousin Suzy and some of her family at my parents house, gone to see Sister Mary at my aunt Kathy's house, went to the Armada Fair, played in the pool, played in the tent, washed our carpets, played dress up, and went to the Renaissance Festival. Okay, I lied again... when I think about it I see exactly where all of the time went over the past 2 weeks!! On top of all of this, Seamus got his first haircut! Maybe I should just post some pictures. They can probably explain the last few weeks better than I can at this point. Enjoy!!


Helena playing dress up


Seamus after his first haircut


Haircut!!


Seamus and Daddy petting the rabbit at the Armada Fair


Helena and Mommy feeding the goat


Grandpa and Katie feeding the chickens


Renaissance Festival


Bryan and Helena


Kevin and Seamus


Shannon and Katie


Playing in our Ikea tent!

No comments: