Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...


The trio helping Daddy cut down the tree


Katie picked our tree, isn't it cute??


We finally got to go get our Christmas tree yesterday. We tried a new place out in Applegate and drove out there with the usual crew of Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Steve, Aunt Becca, Uncle John, Clay, and Drew. Aunt Christ and Wayne even came out to join us this year. The kids favorite part was afterwards when they got to go into the cabin and have some hot cocoa and popcorn. They weren't overly excited about trudging through the snow looking for a tree. I'm not sure I would have been either if the snow was as deep as my boots were tall, like it was for them. We went back to Aunt Beccas and had some pizza afterwards as well as helping them get their huge tree into the house. I wish I had thought to take a picture. Their trees are always enormous! We came home afterwards and put our tree up and decorated it. The kids helped put up the ornaments and can't stop themselves from touching them every time they walk in the room. 2 more days of work for me until Christmas Break, I can't wait!

The decorating Elves


The finished product!

No comments: