Friday, May 22, 2009

A Walk in the Park



I am off work today for Memorial Day weekend and because of that I got to spend the whole day with my lovely trio! Pat is at work right now and the babies are taking their afternoon naps so I figured I'd post some pictures from our trip to the park today. We decided to go for a walk right after lunch since it's so beautiful outside. I should have been power washing the play scape and picnic table for their birthday party next weekend but what fun is that! We got to see a couple dogs which they LOVE, a fire truck which scared them, and swing on the park swings for the first time! Helena and Seamus loved it but as you'll see in the pictures Katie was not a fan! She likes her swing at home but I don't think she liked all of the slipping and sliding she could do in these. I even tried putting her in with Helena, it didn't help. Enjoy the beautiful weather and have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Some swinging monkeys!


Katie saying "get me off of this thing!"


Helena having a good time


Seamus the "swing master"


This is where Katie wanted to spend most of her park time (when I wasn't holding her!)

3 comments:

FrenznickFive said...

great pics! we have been enjoying the weather and heading to the park almost everyday! one of mine isn't a big fan of the swings either she would rather be running around!
P.S. GO WINGS!!!! :o)

Lani said...

I love that stroller!

OMG Triplets said...

I REALLY want a stroller like that. Maybe I should just break down and buy one!