Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is this month over yet?

So I don't think February can end soon enough. We have had enough of the cold, enough of being stuck in the house, and enough of being sick! All 3 babies have had the stomach flu over the last week or so on top of an upper respiratory cold and of course I had it as well. That's how we spent the remainder of our winter break. My dad actually had to come over and bail me out because I was so sick on Thursday and Pat had to work. The babies had a helmet fitting that same afternoon and Katie and I barely made it through. She needed a new diaper every 15 minutes and I had over 101 fever. Katie had it the worst of all of us though and ended up going to the pediatricians once with the other 2 and then again a day or so later by herself. They had to go a third time on Tuesday to get their next RSV shot. I swear they may start charging us rent we've been there so often. I think they may have one or two more doses to go for RSV season and then that will cut down on the number of times a month we have to go. On a good note, Pat's back is feeling better so I'm hoping that this weekend we can work on getting a play area set up in the basement. Now that Seamus is crawling and the girls are not far behind we need more room for them to play. A new house would be nice but a play area will do for now. Speaking of new houses... anyone want to buy ours?? We plan on putting our house up for sale at some point this spring or early summer. We need more space and even though this is the worse time to sell it's a good time to buy so we though we'd put ours up on the market and see what happens. There are tons of things we wanted to do before we got to this point but with 3 babies it's just not going to happen. Maybe a few small improvements in the main bathroom if we can convince my dad to come help us at Easter break but that will be it. Emjoy the few pictures we've actually taken...


Exersaucer City


Seamus standing in his crib


Katie playing under the exersaucer


Helena tryng to break into the baby-proofed entertainment center

No comments: